Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday 1/19/11



Yeah Yeah. I know most of you don’t give a care that I’m trying to be healthy. But I’m going to post about it here on my blog every week anyway to hold myself accountable.

I’m 2 more pounds down!

Go Me! Down 7 pounds total since I started on January 3rd. That’s darn good if you ask me.

I didn’t go to the gym Monday. I was just to tired. I have a cold and I’m not feeling well. Yesterday, being my birthday, and I have a cold… I was going to skip but I didn’t. I made myself go!!!
Then I had a sensible dinner at Red Lobster of Tilapia. Another Go Me! moment!

I’ve stayed consistent with the Gym, Monday through Friday, for an hour after work. I have only missed that one day. And I’ve mostly stayed consistent with the eating plan. Splurged a little over the weekend with a trip to Arby's and a bottle of wine split with my friend Jamie, my birthday shopping partner in crime. Other than that I’ve been good!

Monday we start Cinch! And I am so EXCITED!!!!! I wish it was Monday tomorrow!!!! LOL! I am READY!!!!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

14 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I for one, most certainly DO give a care, and CONGRATULATIONS, that is AWESOME!!!!!!! So proud of you, and I think posting on your blog is a great way to keep track!!! I can't believe you went on your Birthday, very impressive;)

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Whoot Whoo!
You go Girl...

ps...please don't send cold with shoofly!

Tisha

At Home With Amy said...

I think its wonderful Carmen that you are so excited about your weight loss. You can share your story with me anytime. Loosing weight can be so challenging. I'm way impressed that you are working out as well. I believe I read somewhere that exercise is a killer so I try to avoid it all costs! lol!
Keep up the good work,
AMY

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen
That is exciting! I think you should post about your progress! It will help motivate you & we care, we are all behind you!
Way to go Girl!!!
Teresa

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

I'm with Carmen C.. I think this is a great place to go to be accountable...Here you have people who will encourage you and pat you on the back when you need most...
Keep up the great Job you will reach your goal soon and feel 100% better for all the work!!

Luv ya ....Mom

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

That's awesome! Don't feel bad about your treats. You have to give yourself goodies every once in a while or you will find yourself elbow deep in a carton of Moose Tracks ice cream. Ahem, or so I've heard.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh that's great Carmen and I care:) You stick with it, you'll feel much better mentally and physically. We've been doing the point system and it really brings to light just what we put in our bodies. You can do it!!
Hugs~Carol

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Woohoo!!!! You go 7 lbs already. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Mary

BumbleBeeLane said...

You're off to a great start! Warm Blessings!~Amy

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh and your pic is showing in the blog list.So double great day for you!~Amy

Michelle said...

Wow Carmen,
That's awesome, good for you! I keep thinking I should, I'm working on the motivation! Great job.
'xoxo

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Good for you Carmen!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

You go girl!! Big huge "at-a-girl" on being a big loser!! :O)

Congrats and keep it up!!
Stacey

Primitive Echoes said...

You go girl. I think posting it here is a great idea. It might even encourage some of us to get moving as well. I would love to lose a few pounds and be healthier. Good luck and keep posting.
Kat