Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday 1/26/11



Hello my peeps! How is everyone doing today? Good I hope!

I feel like I’ve been away forever! It’s really only been a 5 days but I had been posting every day so it seems like ages!

Let’s get right to it… why don’t we?

Weighin’ in! I did a little ricochet over the weekend. Up 2 pounds. I won’t lie, I ate all my bad for me favorites and shared a big ol’ bottle of wine with a friend. :) It was worth it. I had to give that way of eating a proper send off!!!

Starting Weight Jan 3rd: 145  
Ideal Weight: 110-115
Weight at Cinch! Start:
Day 1 beginning weight: 139.6
Day 2 beginning weight: 138.4
Day 3 beginning weight: 137.2

Today is the start of day three! And I’m feeling good!

Actually that’s a complete lie. I feel like crap. But not because of the detox. I am still battling this cold. :( It’s been rough. I’m congested in my head and chest and am hopeful that it lets up soon. I didn’t sleep last night at all. Up and down. Up and down. Hacking up a lung.

Fortunately because of the detox I’m off the gym this week. I wouldn’t have made it anyway, my head is pounding. But for accountable purposes. I went l last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! No misses even with my cold! (I was not this sick last week though.) And because I knew I would be off this week I even went on Sunday! See, told you I meant this whole healthy thing! ;)

As for Cinch! It’s not that bad. I haven’t been hungry at all. I also have a cold though so that’s helping me overcome. Amanda and Tammy say they are both hungry. But I just haven’t felt it. In fact I’m usually stuffed after just a portion of the meal and I save some for an in between snack until the next meal. It’s really easy to follow the plan. I highly recommend it.

It’s good. I’m happy it’s the one I choose and even happier with my results so far. I can tell you 100% my pants are looser today and I’m in a full belt notch. And that feels good!

I’m hoping to lose another 7 in the next three days. That is a stretch (more likely I will lose 3-4 more) but I’m hoping for 7 because then I would only have 15-20 left to lose. Fingers crossed!!!! It’s not unheard of. A lot of the ladies on this lost 9-10.

So that’s my weekly weigh in! I have other things to post about to but it will have to wait. I’m on lots of cold meds and behind at work so I better get back to it. Just needed to take a little break and enjoy some tea. :)

Until next time…
Carmen and the Primcats

8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Aww I hope you feel better soon!! HUGS!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen
Sorry you under the weather, get better!
Teresa

renee said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon. You are still doing alright, it's ok to me to still enjoy things, just in moderation.
Have you heard from Andy lately? I noticed her blog is gone, I hope she is alright.
Have a good day.
Renee

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Sorry to hear that your cold hasn't gotten any better...that really stinks!
But really happy to hear that you are doing well on the detox and you've dropped a couple of pounds and a belt notch...Emotionaly that has to feel super good even if it doesn't physically.. Maybe the cold is a blessing in its own way..Only a few more days and you can enjoy a real meal and maybe by then your cold will have disappeared and it will be a real celebration with another notch down on the belt.
Take care kiddo!!
Luv ya ...Mom

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Whoot Whoot!
You go girl...
Keep it real, I splurged on the wine too;o}...
It's all good, I'm down 4.5 lbs! and I feel like a rabbit! Carotts and celery and lettuce and stuff taste much better with Berringer, I know, I tried it!
Good Luck,
I'm Rootin' for Ya!
Tisha

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Girly, You can do it!!!!!!
Weight Watchers worked for me.....I weighed 140 lbs @ start and in about 4!/2 months I was down to my goal of 115. I am now into my 8th month and maintaining between 110 - 115!!!!!!
RAH RAH RAH!!!!!! SIS BOOM BAH!!!!!!
WE R ROOTIN FOR YA!!!!!

Fran. said...

Oh Carmen I wish I had your motivation! I know I could if I put my mind to it, cuz I have before!! I myself have a bladder disease and it's very hard for me to excerise, but I can do walking. I do a one mile workout on our Cable TV on Demand and it's free! I think you're doing great and in this blah winter too!! I pray your cold gets better soon! Take care and keep up the good work!! XO Love, Fran.

Primitive Echoes said...

Hi Carmen,
Losing weight and sticking to a diet is really hard sometimes. Good luck.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Kat