Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Rachel!

BirfdayCat

Happy Birthday to my friend Rachel from Somewhere in the Middle!

birthday-rachel-anime-blog
“Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Racheeeeeeellllll.
Happy Birthday to you!”

BirthdayCatt
Man…  I getting good at all this birthday singing!!!! ;o)

Birthday-Cat
The primcats seem to disagree. They all just ran under the couch. Not impressed.
birthday_cat
Rachel I hope you are having the best birthday ever! 
cat_birthday_parties_19
Head on over and wish Rachel a happy birthday!

BirthdayCat
Birthday
cat-blinds-tail-present

Until next time…
Carmen and the Primcats

7 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...marvelous singing Carmen! I think having 2 bdays in one week , all that practice is paying off! :0) Princess loves all the birthday kitty pics! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL SIS!

Rachel said...

Awww thanks Carmen! You're the best!! I love all the cute kitty pictures ~ they made me smile!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Too sweet Carmen!! Love that last picture the best!! And, hey - ya know? I think your singing IS getting better! ;o) Happy day to you! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It is a fitting tribute to a beautiful gal! You rock, Babe!
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love those photos they are too funny;)

My Colonial Home said...

LOL, LOL
Just too cute!
Happy Birthday Rachel.
Karen

Lynn said...

Hi Carmen,
How sweet of you to sing Happy Birthday to Rachel!!

I got your email and when I came to your blog, my name is showing up above your followers. My google sign on name is scrappinresp04 maybe that is why you thought I was not a follower but I promise I am and have been since early summer.
Hugs,
Lynn