Friday, September 16, 2011

Primitive Blessings ~ Orient, Ohio

Hello my Prims! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Oh boy do I have a treat for you today! FYI… picture heavy post coming!

September 4th Jamie and I had a girls shopping day! We shopped for 9 hours straight! From 9 am to 6 pm. We do this shop about 4 times a year because it’s such a trip! Wow were we whooped! But it was worth it! We had so much fun and got so many treasures. I will share our trip over the next few days.

Our first stop was one of my favorite stops on shopping days. Primitive Blessings in Orient, Ohio. I have posted about this shop here last Spring and I cannot say enough about this shop to do it justice. I hit it off with the owner, Pam, the first time I met her a year or so ago. She's so nice and so fun to shop with and she always has something new and fun to show us. She never fails to go out of her way to make our shopping memorable and fun!

Thank you Pam for being such a joy. I enjoy our visits every time. Bless you for making your customers, us, feel special and important! You know I will always come back to visit you! Your shop is as only as wonderful as you are, and you know that means a lot. ♥

Friends, if you are in shopping in Ohio just south of Columbus you must visit Pam at Primitive Blessings. Her shop will NOT disappoint! She has something for everyone! you can find her address on my Prim Ohio page!

I’m going to let the following pictures of her beautiful shop speak for themselves. Enjoy the amazing eye candy and beautiful décor by Pam. Her decorating talent is unmatched in my book!

This was the most amazing display Jamie and I have ever seen. It was beautiful! This pic does it no justice .

So Spooky!

IMAG0428
IMAG0428

Darn. I should have bought that Black scale!

IMAG0429
IMAG0430
Withchy Fingers!!!!
IMAG0431IMAG0432IMAG0433IMAG0434IMAG0435IMAG0436IMAG0437IMAG0438IMAG0440
Tell me this isn’t the cutest idea ever!
IMAG0441IMAG0442IMAG0443
Darn. I should have bought that hat.
IMAG0444IMAG0445IMAG0446IMAG0447IMAG0448IMAG0449IMAG0450IMAG0451
IMAG0452
Dang… I really should have bought this! I need a witches hat!
IMAG0453IMAG0454IMAG0455IMAG0457IMAG0458IMAG0459IMAG0460IMAG0461IMAG0462IMAG0463IMAG0464IMAG0465IMAG0466IMAG0467IMAG0468IMAG0469IMAG0470IMAG0471IMAG0472IMAG0474IMAG0475IMAG0477IMAG0478

Bats from the ceiling? YES!

IMAG0479IMAG0480IMAG0481IMAG0482IMAG0484IMAG0485IMAG0486IMAG0487
IMAG0489IMAG0491IMAG0492IMAG0493IMAG0497IMAG0499IMAG0500IMAG0502IMAG0503IMAG0504IMAG0505IMAG0506IMAG0507IMAG0508 IMAG0510IMAG0511IMAG0512IMAG0513IMAG0514IMAG0515
IMAG0516

I’m going to end with this picture gain because I just can not convey to you how amazing this wonderful display was. It was stunning just as the rest of the store was.
IMAG0428

I can not tell you enough how much you should visit this beautiful prim store. It’s amazing. Stop in and see Pam and tell her I sent you. You won’t be disappointed!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG....what a grand tour you have taken us on....loved every pic!!
Thanks for sharing and can hardly wait for you to share the rest of your shopping trip.
Gotta go back on this tour again!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Primitive Echoes said...

OMG THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. For those of us who live in the boonies this was such a treat. That store is absolutely amazing. I wish I was there. I would have to stop payment on my son's college bill and just shop. Thank you again for sharing. Can you go back at Christmas and give us another tour. Can you just imagine what that will look like as well?
Kat

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Love everything and every picture! Thanks for sharing.

Theresa said...

WOW...beautiful! I want one of each candle and all the crows :)
That being said, DARN why do I have to live in Canada??!!! You Americans get all the good stuff.

Angela said...

Oh Carmen, I missed so much by not going to that shop. Mr. P. promised that the next trip to Ohio we would go this route and we will be pretty close to the shops on your list. He wanted to avoid Columbus. But has promised and I won't let him forget. I just sat and stared at the photos. A must on our next trip. Thanks for sharing.
Angela

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, Miss Carmen....thanks so much for making me drool all over my keyboard this morning....;o) WOWSERS!! That is one awesome place!!! I could do some serious damage to the finances there - but, hey, it'd probably jump start the economy!!! Loved all the wonderful crows!!! But my favorite has to be that bird cage full of them....I so WANT that!! Hmmmm....how soon you going back there? Thanks so much for sharing - truly enjoyed each and every picture!! Happy Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Well, I know now that I am going to put a couple crows in my old bird cage! There are no shops around here at all so I really enjoyed the tour. Some day......
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★

Rachel said...

Wow ~ that store looks amazing! I see a road trip in my future! lol

frontporchprims said...

I could spend hours in that store. Heck I spent enough time just looking at your blog:) I bet you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing. -Steph-

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Carmen,

Thanks for sharing I'm sure that took a long time with blogger. I feel like I went shopping too.

cynthia lee designs said...

Carmen,
Thanks so much for sharing this shop...it is only 40 minutes away from where I live. I have a lot of white in my home, but I love primitves too...so this is my dream shop!! After my show in 3 weeks, my sister and I are going to go visit Primitive Blessings. I can't wait!!
hugs,
Cindy

Firecracker Kid said...

Holy Batman! Hubby will be so glad you made me aware of this great place, and so close to home, but even closer to daughter who lives in Hilliard;-) Ha! Daughter will LOVE all the Halloween decor! I'll be sure to give her directions. Thanks Carmen!
xoxo~Carol

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow! Everything is sooo awesome! I wish I lived closer! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Wonderful photos, thanks so much for sharing! I always love shop pics!

Raymond Homestead said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! It was so much fun looking through them!