Friday, October 21, 2011

Crafty Friday with Rachel ~ Postie Ghostie’s

 

Last Friday I headed over to Rachel's from Somewhere in the Middle so she could tutor me first hand in the art of Ghost making.

She did a good job…

Because we turned these…

IMAG1569

Into these!


IMAG1582

So Cute! And I even sewed them myself. Look! Proof… I stole this pic from Rachel’s blog.

100_3443

Here are my ghostie’s with the original ghostie. It’s like an adorable little family. :)

IMAG1585

Rachel did a tutorial on how to do this here and it really is as easy is she said. But I must admit it was so much more fun making it with her than by myself. Plus I would have hot glued them… lol. I’m a CHEATER!!!

Thanks Rachel for helping me make these. You’re the best and I had a blast. Lets craft again very soon!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

16 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

LOVE THEM! :0)

renee said...

Cute!

Jessie Ann said...

Those are cute!

Rachel said...

I had a blast too ~ we're going to have to get started on our xmas trees soon! :O)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I love these ghosts~
smiles
Teresa

frontporchprims said...

Carmen they are so cute. I love the three together. Good job for sewing this time. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I need a crafty Friday. I have a laundry Friday instead:(

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh my gosh that little ghost family is way to cute..) you did a great job on them you little cheater.;) have a great weekend.)

TheCrankyCrow said...

She cooks AND she sews...Holy smokes!!! Love those ghosts....Wish I had a Rachel and a Raggedy to play with.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Trace4J said...

What fun you girls have. Just love them.
HUgs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Cheryl said...

You did a great job, I really love them!
Have fun,
Cheryl

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Your lil ghosts turned out adorable!

Blessings, ~T

Katherine said...

Really cute! How cool that you two can get together to craft!

~Katherine

Raymond Homestead said...

So cute!

myomyohi said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Those ghosts are too cute.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love them!!
They turned out great!!
Hope you have a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at Rachel's. The ghosties turned out great. I see you finally tackled that sewing machine. I see some sewing projects in the future.
Tamera
Country at heart