Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter lily…

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share this beautiful Easter Lily I received from my Dad and step mom for Easter. They almost always being me one.

It’s so pretty and it smells so good.

Here… have a sniff!

0425011934

So pretty right!

0425011933

It is tucked away from the kitties safely in the dining room where they can’t get to it. Lillie's are poisonous to kitties so we wouldn’t want anyone accidently getting to it.

0425011933a

I’ll be back very soon with lots and lots to share! Swaps and purchases and RAK’s and my Simple Goods show buys! So much!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Those are just gorgeous Carmen!!! Have a wonderful day!

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Pretty, pretty lily! Blessings, Traci

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

A beautiful plant, absolutely!
★Linda★