Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~ Another Ohio Show ~ Gathered Treasures in Mansfield ~


Another must attend Ohio Show on April 16th in Mansfield, Ohio.

SHOW LOCATION


Richland County Fairgrounds
750 North Home Road
Mansfield, Ohio 44906


1-419-747-3717

 
I have not been to this one but the pictures from previous shows look awesome!!!

And don't forget about the Simple Goods Show on April 23rd!




160 Howard Street
Mt. Vernon, Ohio 43050

Here is my post about last years 2010 Fall Simple goods show.



I will be at both the Gathered Treasures and Simple Goods shows so I hope to see you there! I would LOVE to meet my fellow bloggers so look me up if you are going to either of these!

Until next time...

Carmen and the Primcats



3 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Carmen,
Thanks for the info ! I am definately going to Black Cat Show and was unaware of Simple Goods Show may just have to take that in as well! Hope to see you then!!!

Firecracker Kid said...

Thanks for this info Carmen. Maybe hubby will want to check them out:)
Carol

Rugs and Pugs said...

Carmen ~
I'm definitely headed to Gathered Treasures. I went last year and it was wonderful. Probably not heading to Simple Goodes. Just too pricey, though fun to browse.
Hope you find lots of goodies and if I see you, I'll say hi!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren