Sunday, November 14, 2010

Primcats and a Charlie Brown Tree

 

Last week Hubby and I were Meijering and I saw the Charlie Brown tree they are selling. It was adorable but it was $20. For a dinky little tree… Nah. I’ll pass.

Peanuts Charlie Brown Tree with Music

But this week when I went back… it was marked down to 12.99 and I had a 20% off coupon!

MINE!

So here is my first Christmas decoration of the season!

1109002136a 1109002135

Cute!

The cat dolls came from Country and Prim a wonderful online store. I met the lady who makes all this at a  craft show and she was SOOOO nice! Check her out and tell her I sent you!

I’m trying to build my Primcats collection so if you know of any adorable cats for sale for less than $10 a piece let me know! ($10.00 is my limit for a doll unless it’s to die for!)

Tracy cat approves!

1109002138a

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

2 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I love the Charlie Brown tree and you got it for a MUCH better price:D

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Cute tree! These are above your limit, but I just think they are so cute. Not exactly prim, but simple. I'm waiting for the perfect time. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Marjji