Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beautiful pie safes…

 

Since I’m still celebrating my wonderful pie safe (which is done but the stain is still drying and I’m just dying to get it into the kitchen) I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of pie safes that I have collected over the years. I started collecting them because I knew someday I would have one built and reference pics are the best way to go about that!

Enjoy the pretties!!

TWPieSafe

05_14_09_Pie-Safe

 3n33o73l45U45P15S1a546aff2e30a06515b0

dining1large3n93kf3oc5Q65U65R1a4te8cdc56fbeed1031 3na3p73l45W35X55S3a4t72a05cfdb63f1d87 3nd3o73pd5O55V45X0a4d8cefdbde190e1f06 6a00e5536576ef88340120a8e37566970b-pi 018 42842t a_piesafe_robinsegg3153_300 autumnoak3[4] cupboards 001sm

 cupboards 002smoct 

 living room pie safe

 oldpaint 004sm

 P7140286

 Pie_Safe_1

 PIE_SAFE_2 Pie_Safe_Southern_red_wash_DSCN4438

 

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

 

Disclaimer: (Sad I even have to put this here but I don’t want anyone mad at me!) None of these pictures belong to me and I make no claims to any of them. Most of them have just been grabbed throughout the years and some I don’t know where they came from. Please don’t flip a lid if your pic is on here. I wasn’t trying to steal your images and make them my own. I was just admiring your pie safe while getting ideas to build one. :) I’ll be happy to remove a pic if it’s yours and you want me to. :)

5 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love them all. I do that myself--save pictures of things from other blogs so I can look at them later when making something or coveting something. I think people should be flattered that we like their stuff well enough to save it. I mean, we aren't advertising for sale or something. I know you are going to be happy with your new pie safe. Mine were made by a dear friend ( years ago ). He passed away quite a while back ( from cancer, before his time ). I use them to store quilts and linens! I'd love to have first black one, the last blue one, and the mustard one. I don't have room for any of them but I would still love to have one!
BTW~ I saved several of these pics to my computer and I promise to never use them!
★Linda★

Unknown said...

Hey carmen! First thank you for following my blog....I have just feel in love with yours! I am so excited for you on your pie safe and can't wait to see new pics!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you found me.

I love all of your pics for "piesafe inspiration" can't wait to see yours!

I'm a follower of your blog now too! :-)

Hugs,
Lori

renee said...

Hi Carmen!
Thank you for inviting me to your blog, and also following me!
Oh my~ your kitties are too cute! They sure do keep life interesting, just like having a child!
Your pie safe is beautiful! I can see why you are so excited! What color are you painting yours? I will be excited to see it all primmed up!
Have a good week!
Renee

busybee said...

0h my! these are beautiful! i don't have one yet but i am hoping hubby is going to build me one for christmas! :)