Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow… am I ever behind!

 

Three days away and I don’t think I’ll ever get caught up! You all have been some busy bloggers! SO much to catch up on!

It’s been a busy weekend so far. Last night mom and I wrapped presents together. If you haven’t met my mom make sure you stop over an visit her new blog, My Primitive Creations by Tonya. She’s new to blog land and would love to make some new friends! :) Welcome her with the warmness you have always shown me.

((((Friends)))) Hugs to all my wonderful blogging friends!

Today was cat food day. Busy as ever. BUt done for another 2 months without a worry! YAY! Haven’t heard about cat food day? Read about it HERE.

And you can read more at www.catinfo.org.

I still owe you all Christmas kitchen pics and I promise they are coming very soon!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, Carmen!
I am so glad your Mom started her blog!
Her creations are wonderful!

And oh my isn't time going by so fast!
I was off line yesterday & there is tons of stuff for me to check out on the blogs!
Isn't it just fun!
I just love how you put the photo of the tree with the cat on your sidebar! I simply adore the photo!
have a wonderful day
Teresa