Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi friends!

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And I hope Santa brought everyone something wonderful! I’m on vacation this week so I’ve been home chilling out an playing with all my new gifts!

We had a wonderful Christmas here at Primcats visiting, eating and exchanging gifts.

I got so many wonderful treasures! Some highlights!

Mom made me this wonderful gathering for my bathroom. The one that was in there was icky! LOL! This is much better!

1228002011

She got me these two adorable metal cats. I don’t know what they’re made of but I love them.

1228002012

Mom also made me a wonderful box of ornies and rag garland. And some delish smelling candles!

1228002013b

And this great basket of rag balls.

1228002015b

A stunning wood checker board for my growing collection! Some day soon I shall achieve the game board wall!

1228002015c

From my Dad and Step mom I got…

This adorable print which I hung in my prim room.

1228002013

This wonderful metal bird.

1228002014b

This amazing antique pewter teapot!!!

1228002018

And this set of beautiful pewter candle sticks.

1228002019

All these great Hallmarks came from mom and Tammy. With thrift store queens like them my collection grows!

1228002013a

From my wonderful husband…

Three great cds!

1228002014

Always needed sandpaper!

1228002014a

An adorable blossom Bucket!

1228002020b

An Arrow hanger with candy canes from hubby and a hanger from mom and the bells came from the thrift store last week for $2.50. Super deal. I can’t wait to hang these up and collect all the seasons!

1228002016

Some gifts I bought Hubby! He loved them. This first sign he thought was hysterical. and we say I to each other all the time. lol! 

1228002020

He got a kick out of this too!

1228002020a

My Bestie Tammy got me a bunch of treasures!

The most adorable Blossom Bucket Ornie that says Best Friends. It made me cry. :)

1228002022a

Then she made me this beautiful print of the two of us on vacation last summer picking shells out the water. Isn’t that the sweetest. ♥

1228002015d

I’ll show you “after” Christmas gifts tomorrow!

Until Next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

8 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Looks like you got so many wonderful goodies! Lucky girl! I like the metal birdie the best!
Have a Happy New Year Carmen!

Jennifer said...

wonderful goodies!!! enjoy!! that tea pot is to die for!!
Happy New years to you and your family!!

Dan said...

It looks like you got a lot of wonderful items for Christmas. You must have been very good. I hope you and your family have a healthy and happy 2011!

~Dan~

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh such awesome gifts Carmen! I love them all;) All the pewter is perfect, and I know your mum has all kinds of goodies;) I'm happy for ya gal. So onward and upward to a Happy and Healthy New Year then!
Hugs~Carol

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you got some wonderful items...love them all..

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen
So many wonderful gifts!
The photo of Tammy & you is so sweet,and great photography!
Have a Happy New Year!
Teresa

Tolentreasures said...

What great gifts! I love that picture of the hands and the seashells. Amazing! What a keepsake that is!

Cathy

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Carmen, Santa was really good to you!! Love all your goodies. Glad you got those rag balls you were wanting.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna