Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shopping, de-decorating, redecorating and more Primitive Blessings

Hi friends,
I had a wonderful day today. Wonderful. Spent the day with my bestie, Tammy, shopping at the Gathered Treasures Show. Amazing show. So much beautiful to see. So much! Got to see Stacy and Cheryl and Angie came up too.

After I got home I finished piling up fall into the dining room, to be toted up and taken to the basement tomorrow. I removed 2 trash bags full of pumpkins from the porch, took down the corn stalks, planted the mums, swept the porch and cleaned the pond for the last time this season. I put a tree up in the bedroom and did some rearranging in there.  I edited photo’s from Primitive Blessings photo shoot and worked on a few days worth of photo posts for Pam’s blog for her. I uploaded photos to her facebook for her, and did a photo shoot of the wonderful treasures I brought home from her shop… and now here I sit in front of a beautiful fire with a glass of wine working on my own post for the day. It’s been a really great day. :)

Poofie enjoying the fire with me. Poofie is Primcats mascot. She’s the kitty in the header pic. :) So pretty.


IMAG2341
I’m not even sure I’m done for the night… I still have it in me. Mostly because I’m ready for Christmas to be here in Primcats House!! I want Christmas bad this year.  I’ve been singing holiday songs all day. It’s sick… but I’m into it! :)

Without further ado… another sneak peek at another room Primitive Blessings Shop. More Pictures can be found at her Blog here:

http://primitiveblessingsvintagegiftshop.blogspot.com/

Pop on over there to see the full tour being posted over the next few days… as I go back and work on these photo’s I’m still in awe of her decorating. Just stunning! You don’t want to miss it.

IMAG2081_thumb13
IMAG2084_thumb7
IMAG2086_thumb8
IMAG2088_thumb8
IMAG2096_thumb7

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

6 comments:

bettyj said...

I am with you! Most of my decorating is done. Still have one room and some tweaking. Been listening to Christmas music since the first of November. I am ready too.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww....fire, wine, and puddy cat - doesn't get much better than that. It's still looking pretty ghoulish 'round Nod....('cept for outside...it's covered in white so you can't see the black and orange....) Have a wonderful night...and tomorrow....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

My Colonial Home said...

What a gorgeous shop Carmen - I love the red and white everywhere...like a fairyland setting.

I loooove this picture of Poofie and the fireplace - so serene. Purrrr-fectly spoiled isn't she?

Karen

cynthia lee designs said...

Carmen,
I'm so jealous that you got to see Cheryl...we been emailing each other for almost 2 years and I haven't gotten to meet her yet.

Love the photos of Primitive Blessings...I have to make a road trip to there soon.

I think a lot of us are ready to start decorating for Christmas. I went to local prim shop's open house today and it made me want to come home and put my tree up. But most likely, it will be about 2 weeks before I do that.

Have a great Sunday.
hugs,
Cindy

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Carmen, girl your fire looks so warm and inviting.

Your friends shop is amazing, I joined her blog.
Also thank you very much for your sweet comment that you lefted on my blog! I am happy Angie went, I bet you girls had a BLAST!

Hugs,
Tricia

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I did get my fall decorations put away ~ maybe I need to listen to Christmas music to put me in the mood.
Sounds like you had a wonderful and productive day! You so deserve to relax, sip wine and enjoy the crackling fire.
Prim Blessings
Robin