Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my beautiful blog friends! I hope you all have the most wonderful beautiful day with your friends and family. 


We are having an extra large Thanksgiving this year. So big we are having to move the dining room to the living room! We have never had to do that before! 




The turkey breast is in the crock pot and the ham will be going into the electric roaster pan soon. We aren't really huge turkey fans around here. It's just to much work. If I can't cook it in a crock pot or roaster... I ain't cooking it. lol! 


Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and cheese casserole, Homemade Mac and cheese, Spinach casserole, Deviled eggs, Green beans, Corn, Cranberry sauce, rolls, and crescents. Nom!


For desert... pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, pumpkin roll and cheesecake! 


I"m probably going to look like that cat up there when it's over! 

Nom!


Nom!


Nom! 

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! 

Until next time... 

Carmen and the Primcats

14 comments:

Carmen S. said...

WOW, what a feast! Sounds delicious Carmen, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Simple Pleasures said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carmen! Gobble, Gobble!
xoxo

The Old Cupboard Door said...

oh Yum, I want to come to your house for dinner. I sure hope you don't look like that poor kitty after your meal! Have a blessed Thanksgiving enjoying family, friends and foooood!

~willa~

Allison said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carmen!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love those kitteh pics..they are too funny..your menu sounds yummy too..hitting the treadmill before dinner so I can eat and not gain..been at a standstill due to not exercising everyday..this weather stinks..but I can still do the treadmill..our menu is turkey wrapped in bacon, garlic parmesan mashed tators..sweet potato casserole (recipe on blog) roasted veggies and stuffing..dessert..store bought apple pie or pumpkin pie..or maybe both..naw just pumpkin for me.;) have a wonderful thanksgiving.;)

BumbleBeeLane said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Carmen! Warm Blessings!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Arghhh...would that I could talk my family into something crockpot....Nope - two (count them...two...) 22 pound turkeys complete with dressing made from scratch and all the flipping fixins'.... Thank goodness it's only once a year! (And it was GOOD!!!) Hope your day was filled with joy and blessings....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Pam B said...

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Carmen!

Hugs,
Pam

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Blessings my wild and crazy cat girl!
Big hugs,
Linda

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!hugs lilraggedyangie

Mary said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Carmen! Wowzers.....whata' feast, everything sure sounds yummy! I am loving all those kitty pic's....too funny. Thank you for making me smile :) Hope you enjoyed your day! Hugs Mary

Firecracker Kid said...

Ugh... imagine me looking like that fat cat... LOL. I feel like it too. Lots of good food and desserts.
Our kitties got some turkey too, nom nom. Time to pitch the bones to the boneyard now.
Hugs~Carol

Lois Christensen said...

Never got around to wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving with all my cooking last week! Hope your turkey breast and ham were delicious!

Rugs and Pugs said...

I hope your day was wonderful. Everything sounds yummy.
Thank you for the sweet comment about my Eema.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren