Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~A gift from Carol at Firecracker Kid Primitives ~

Hi Friends,

Sorry I have been away a few days! Been busy gearing up for the holidays and that means basically tearing the house apart so I can put it back together. O.O Yikes! What a mess!

Last Friday I came home to a package from the wonderful Carol at Firecracker Kid Primitives! She is so sweet. If you remember a couple weeks ago in this post on here blog she made this cute candle board all by herself with power tools!!! (Go Carol!)And she tried her first go at combing paint. (Go Carol!) Well I thought she did an amazing job and I loved it… and said so! So she asked if I would like it. Well DUH! Who wouldn’t one a piece from Carol and Tim’s shop? It arrived safely on my door step along with a few other treasures… Take a look at how she spoiled me…

The OOAK candle board from Carol! Loving! The combing is so pretty! I have to grunge some candles and then this is going up!

IMAG1993

The most adorable little pin keep. Awwww. I was so happy she sent this. I have 2 pin keeps besides this one so now it’s official... I have a collection! :) YAY! I NEED more!!!!!!! (Isn’t that how it always works.)

IMAG1995

This handmade trivet. So cute. And super useful. It will be a kitchen staple.

IMAG1996

And last the cutest little bear and bunny card you have ever seen. SO adorable. :)

IMAG1997

Thank you so much Carol for being such a great friend and sharing your amazing talents with me. You are such a kind person and I appreciate you so much. :) Thank you!!!

If you haven’t been to Carol’s personal blog or Selling Blog or Etsy… stop over and say hello by clicking those words above! She is making some of the most adorable combed cupboard tucks right now!

So cute!

She is also sending Tim to set up their Wood Good’s at Angie’s from Just a Little Raggedy’s Open House in Prospect, Ohio on December 3rd. So if you want to take a peek at their woodshop creations, or want to order something and pick it up at the open house… here’s your chance. I am ordering a shelf… and who knows what else! Don’t miss out! 

I also have some other stuff to share with you, like a visit with Earlene from Primitive Passion Decorating… but I will have to get to that tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Until Next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

11 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

What a wonderfully generous gift and that pinkeep is so perfect. I love those and think they are perfect for collecting.

Beckyjean said...

Hi Carmen~

Love the gifties from Carol!! She is a wonderful & super talented lady.

Have a great day~Becky

Lois Christensen said...

What great gifts you received! I'm in the same mode around here, cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Our first "happy" holiday in 2 years. Last year hubby was in Afghanistan and the year before that he was getting ready to leave us. Hope you have a good day also Carmen!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Yes, it will all be on us too soon. I love the holidays but it is a lot of preparation. Like my preschool fingerplay--it takes sooooooo long to get here and it's over in a snap!
Love your gifts from Carol. She and Tim are awesome woodworkers, aren't they? I am fortunate to have won a giveaway a while back and I love it.
They will add a lot to Angie's Open House. I'm so glad they are setting up. It will be good for them all. Wish I could be there!
★Linda★

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww, Carmen you warm me with your kindness. Oh boy, I hope we don't let the folks down after all the praise we're getting from you and Angie :-) Will do our best for sure. I'm glad you like your gifts. Thanks gal!
Hugs~Carol

Rachel said...

You're one lucky girl! Love all of Carol's stuff she sent you ~ she does an amazing job!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...i WANT THAT!!! yes I have my mouth wide open hands on hips lol Ive said it before and Ill say it again CAROL, TIMMY AND FKP ROCK , they are the best in the business HANDS DOWN! Have a great evening and enjoy your new treasures! hugs lilraggedyangie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh....Lucky you! I love that candle board Carol did!! And all the other goodies she sent you are wonderful too!! She's a sweetie pie - sure wish I could go to Angie's and see some of their amazing work in person....Hope you have a great rest of the week....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Fran. said...

Hi Carmen how blessed you are!! I was just looking at Carols new cupboard tucks I just love the dress and all the goodies she put with it! You are right she is very good at what she does!! Her cat is adorable too!!! XO Fran.

frontporchprims said...

I love the candle board. She does an amazing job. I am happy you got such great things in the mail. -Steph-

cynthia lee designs said...

Love the candle board and the bird-keep. I collect pin-keeps...so if your's goes missing...I don't have it. LOL...
hugs,
Cindy