Friday, November 11, 2011

Primitive Blessings Christmas Open House 2011 Tour

So basically I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Last night I got the treat of the month. Almost made me as happy as the sled I got for $4.00 yesterday. I got to go to Primitive Blessings and photograph Pam's shop before anyone at all got to shop it. Oh My Gosh!!! Ah-mazing! And of course I got to do a little shopping myself! Wait til you see my new treasures! Coming soon!

Her open house begins today at 5 and I will tell you that if you are anywhere near her… or shoot, even hours away, get in your car right now and get over there. You will not be disappointed!!! The shop looks amazing! It’s like a winter wonderland!

I’m only going to be posting a few pics here on my blog but you will find the whole shop tour over the next few days over at Pam's blog:

http://primitiveblessingsvintagegiftshop.blogspot.com/

… so head over there to see the rest of the pics from the front room. I will let you know as I get more posted posted.

Pam is also going to be hosting a wonderful winter Giveaway soon so make sure while you are over there you sign up to be a follower.

Now… on with the picture show!

     IMAG2040IMAG2057IMAG2039     IMAG2047  

  IMAG2255IMAG2052  IMAG2053       IMAG2250   IMAG2261        IMAG2061   

  IMAG2071 IMAG2069 IMAG2070    IMAG2075   

Head on over to Pam's blog for all the rest of the pics and don’t forget to become a follower so you don’t miss the rest of the tour and her upcoming giveaway!!

Primitive Blessings Vintage Gift Shop

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

11 comments:

myomyohi said...

Carmen - You did good on the pictures, and I can't wait to see more. The shop looks very cool, and I'm LOVING those big wings on the wall.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Positively magical!! What an amazing store - and you did an awesome job on the photography Miss Carmen! Can't wait to see what you came home with - I spy several treasures I love! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

stefanie said...

oh, my!!!! its gorgeous!!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

PS - I'm having a heck of a time following Pam's blog...I've signed up as a follower 5 or 6 times already - it says I'm following, but then her updates don't appear on my dashboard - and when I see a post from you about her, I pop over only to find out I'm not a follower anymore. Have no idea what's going on - if you do, PLEASE let me know!! (It appears it's happening on one or two other blogs for me as well....)

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

WOW, great pictures. I would love to shop there, but Florida is a long way away, Florida doesn't have the good shops like you all do up north. lucky you!

Theresa said...

Ah man, Americans get all the good stores!! Absolutely beautiful.

frontporchprims said...

What wonderful photos and how fun to be the first one in. I would love that so much. I love the whites, so beautiful. Thanks for the sneak peak. -Steph-

TeresaM said...

Very pretty!!!

Firecracker Kid said...

Wow, what beauty. Love the lighted white tree. Nice photos Carmen :-) Thanks for sharing!
Hugs~Carol

Mary said...

Good morning Carmen, What wonderful pictures you did for Pam, excellent job!! Can't wait to see more, and see all your new goodies. Such a lucky gal, to be able to be the first one to step into that beautiful winter wonderland.....Oooh how I wish...but for now I can only dream. heheh Hopefully one day I will be able to vist her shop...Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs Mary
ps, I spotted those wings rightaway, hoping they make it, till after the holidays....keeping my fingers crossed! :)

cynthia lee designs said...

What wonderful photos of all the goodies!! I'm still hoping to take a road trip to visit Primitive Blessings.
Hoping you are having a great weekend. Don't know if you read my post today, my weekend turned out not to be so good.
hugs,
Cindy