Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Spring Treasures…





I received a coupon in the mail for 5 off a 25 dollar purchase at The Olde Farmstead.

You know I had to go use that!

Here’s what I got!

A cute little chickie.

0324012054b

0324012054

An adorable sheep.

0324012054d

Which found a home on the zoo shelf.

0324012115a

Another nest. Can’t have enough nests.

0324012117a

And a beloved bee. I’m REALLY going to BEE into bees and skeeps this summer!!!! This is all I have right now so I'm on the hunt!!!

0324012119

It was a fun trip. If you are in Ohio and haven't been to The Olde Farmstead you are missing out! Make the trip!

Until Next time…
Carmen and the Primcats

10 comments:

Primitive at Heart said...

You lucky lady! Everything looks great! I wish I lived closer to Ohio. I keep telling my hubby that I need a road trip.....lol

Prim Blessings,
Patti

renee said...

You picked some very cute things! I like the crow! Yep, Ohio seems to be a good place to hunt! LOL!
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Renee

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Carmen
Everything is so cute~ you displayed all of them just right~ so pretty!
smiles
Teresa

Picket said...

Morning girl..love your new treasures! I also love the tip in your last post on staining new wooden spoons...I never thought of that...I am needing some new ones but like you say they look toooo new...I will be trying this for sure...thanks for the tip...hope you are having great week sweetie....Picket

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

I bet that coupon burnt a hole in your purse till you made it to the Olde Farmstead... Cute Goodies...Love taht little Sheep.
Hey I have some bird nest in the shop you can have..if you can't have enough Bird nest..Smile

Have a Great Day!
Hugs
Tonya

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I make some really cute beskeep towels...;) I love the goodies you received..I also have that beskeep penny table runner in my etsy shoppe..it would look awesome on your kitchen table.:)

Prim Stacy said...

I was just at The Olde Farmstead in Columbus on Sunday. I love that place. I love your little chick....I didn't see any of those when I was there or I would've picked one up for myself!! Glad you found some goodies!

~Stacy

michelle said...

Everything looks so cute!Youve got great taste!bees and skeeps huh,gotcha ;).have a great weeke sweetie!blessings and hugs michelle

Gen said...

Love all of your goodies! Especially love your display with the tulips (I think that's what they are) in the wooden box :)

Tonya said...

I see The Farmstead has a store at the mall in Jeffersonville. I've haven't been down there for a while so I'm due! Thanks for sharing the link.