Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some fresh greens for winter…

 

Hello friends! Thanks for all the nice comments on the kitchen and the rest of the house. I appreciate them more than you know. :)

I was looking around last week realizing that when Christmas is over things are going to look very bare!  So I asked a friend if she could get me some fresh pine and she did.

I put it EVERYWHERE! lol!

and I still have some left over! Now the whole house looks different again! It’s amazing what just pine can do for your decor. I’ll have to take pics again so you can see! And even better I can leave it up as long as it lasts so the house doesn’t look bare after all the Christmas decor comes down.

Speaking of fresh greens for the season… Look at this lovely winter centerpiece my mom, Tonya, made!

Make sure you stop by her new blog and say hello!

http://myprimitivecreationsbytonya.blogspot.com/

Large Trencher Tray _1

I’m hoping Santa is going to bring me some of moms lovely rag balls in lots of different sizes for Christmas. Hint Hint!  ;)

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

6 comments:

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Wow..now is that a Hint or what...Should we ask does she want those Rag Balls Scented or non Scented? Maybe all of you out there can ask her and let Santa Know....hehe.. Santa is a very busy person and it takes a while to make those Rag Balls so the Elves will have to get busy with only 11 days till Christmas.

Primsue said...

What a lovely centerpiece. Your mom is very talented.

♦Down Willow Lane♦ said...

Your home is beautiful Carmen and aren't you lucky to have such a creative Mum!I love greens too but we haven't got a good supply of them here.Hope the cats have their stockings hung up! ;)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hehehehe... I hope the elves found time to make you some rag balls!! What a lucky gal to have such a talented and hard working mom!!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Gotta love fresh greenery! Hey, I see where you get your talent from! Your mom did a great job on the centerpiece!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!! That centerpiece is absolutely awesome!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Mary