Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few early gifts…

 

Saturday night we had dinner and a Christmas exchange with our friends Jamie and Curt.

I had gotten the most amazing deal earlier this year. I got her an entire set of Pfaltzgraff Folk Art at the Goodwill. It was a set serving 10. Unbelievable find! I’m sure I’ll never see a deal like that again!

Anyway… she LOVED it! And I was thrilled to give it to her. She had admired my set for so long… and now she has her very own.

And just look as these primtastic goodies she got me for Christmas! I love it all!

1219001557

The most primalicious crow on a pear! I ♥ him!

1219001557b

An adorable little Blossom Bucket primcat!! ♥♥

1219001558a

And a prim perfect crock! ♥♥♥

1219001557c

It was a wonderful evening with wonderful friends and we all made out with some wonderful gifts! I just love Christmas!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Carmen,
First I must say thank you for being such a wonderful follower of my blog and it was a such fun meeting you at the Simple Goods Show in Nov. - glad you came up to me and spoke first. I'm not good with things like that...THANK YOU!

You are a very nice and thoughtful friend to know just the right thing to buy your friend and she did a great job knowing you too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CARMEN....ENJOY.

Karen