Saturday, December 10, 2011

~ Thank you Dani at Sweet Home Stitchery~

 

Hi Friends,

Busy day today, I am hoping to get some Christmas shopping done and then I have my bosses annual Christmas Party to go to. My co worker Amanda and her family are coming over for a bit before so her boys can play with the cats for a while. She takes care of the Primcats whenever we go on vacation and her 2 young boys love the kitties. :) They miss them. So I invited them over to visit and then we will head to the party together.

My plan is to get the house photographed tomorrow. That is my plan. We shall see how that works out. lol.

I received my wonderful giveaway win from Dani over at Sweet Home Stitchery

Just look at this wonderful candle mat. So pretty! I love it!

IMAG2603

I placed it in the dining room with a  pewter bowl and my Santa I got in OLM’s ornie swap from Amy at Bumble Bee Lane.

IMAG2607Attached to the package it was wrapped in was this cute tag too. I liked it so much I hung it on my tree.

IMAG2605

Thank you so much Dani for my wonderful giveaway win! I love the candle mat and your stitching is wonderful!

Stop over and say hello to Dani at

http://sweethomestitchery.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

9 comments:

Kendra said...

Good, the boys can tire the kitties out for the night before your are gone!
Love the candle mat, I got some of her tags and I love them, she does nice work.
I made some of the C/C's you did a tutorial on. I did one for my not so prim SIL w/ a pink zebra print fabric (painful to prim eyes) and a pink rhinestone, it turned out as nice as that style can : ). She'll love it!
Have fun this evening,
Kendra

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Sweet win!
Lucky girl!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your little mat and have a wonderful weekend.:)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations on your win Carmen! Looks like that sweet little mat found a great home! Hope you got lots of shopping done (me - not started) - and you have fun at the party tonight! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats on your win!! What a wonderful mat.
Hope you had a great time at the party tonight.
hugs,
Cindy

frontporchprims said...

What a wonderful win Carmen. I love the display you have put together with it. Blog friends are the best. -Steph- Good luck getting the house photographed.

nancy huggins said...

I Love Danis stitching and have a few of her pieces displayed in all the rooms in my house..Kuck girl to win one of Dani's items. Have you seen her stitched dishtowels? They are awesome...waiting to see pics of your house soon :)

Firecracker Kid said...

Splendid prizes!
Carol

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Carmen, congratulations on your win. The mat is very pretty.