Thursday, August 18, 2011

~ Rolling Acres Fall Craft Show ~

 

Hello friends!

Just wanted to make sure all you Ohio ladies (or anywhere for that matter) know that one of my favorite Prim shows is happening this weekend!

Want to see what it’s all about? Click Here and Here and here for my prev posts about it!

IMAG0108

 

IMAG0107

I always make out at this show! Plus a few of our very own blogger friends are selling this year! Angie and Rachel from Little Raggedy Angie and Somewhere in the middle will be there! I can’t wait to meet them and see al their prim treasures!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Carmen,
Glad to see you back blogging! I finally remembered to check back and see if you have posted and read the post about your trip to Maggie Valley. We have been there a lot on our trips south. We generally stay in the Smokeys around Pigeon Forge but do get to Maggie Valley. And, we have been on the Dragon, too, in our truck!! Serveral times.
Don't ya love to see the wildlife?
Have a great time at the craft show and meeting Lil Raggedy Angie. Wish I could go but have other commitments.
Have fun,
Cheryl (I'm the one that made the "tiny" mouse you purchased at Gathered Treasures)

~Madalynne~ said...

Have fun Carmen! Give Angie a hug for me :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

you give angie and rachel big hugs for me. they are sweet gals and I hope they do really well at this show!
Good to see another post so soon!
★Linda★

Rachel said...

Can't wait till the show! Hopefully we'll sell some stuff so we can do some shopping! lol :O)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Welcome back!!!
Have fun at the show ~ wish I could be there!
Make sure to take your camera!!
Good Luck to all the girls at the show ~ I hope they sell lots.
Prim Blessings
Robin

My Colonial Home said...

Welcome back Carmen...I kept looking for your post!
Hope your get away was all you wanted it to be.

Seems I live in the wrong state for shows...not much ever happens here....plus they all happen on weekends that I have something else planned.

Karen

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen
Have fun~ take photos!!!
smiles
Teresa

Roberta said...

Sounds like the perfect start to fall. Hope you have a wonderful time! ~Roberta