Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just to make you smile!



I know, I know... this is Primcats House and if the kitties knew I was posting this they would stage a riot but...

This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it!
This is one of my dad's dogs, Batman.
He's half Chihuahua half Dachshund.
Also known as a chiweenie.
And he's just the cutest thing on the planet!




And yes... his ears really are that big!





He always makes me think of Happy the Baby New Year! Ever seen that classic?

And here is Batman with his brother Lugar, a sheltie.



Have a great day!

Carmen

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

LOL, Batman looks like he is ready to take flight with those ears!!! Oh my, how cute, thanks for sharing him with us :)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Carmen..he is too cute and I love those ears and yeah he does remind me of the baby new year..thanks for sharing...how many cats do you have? we have 7..we are cat people but we do have one stinky puppy..he loves his kittehs..:)

Notes from the Homestead said...

Hi Carmen!
Thanks for visiting me at notes from the homestead! I have had so much fun meeting my "kindred spirits" out there!!! Your blog is wonderful! I have added you to my roll as well. Keep in touch!!!!!!!
~Kim

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Oh those two pups are adorable. Love those ears!!! LOL!!!

Sherri/Here Goes My Life said...

Oh my when I seen those ears it just made me smile,how cute:)Sherri