Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weight in Wednesday ~ Eye Update ~

Hi Peeps! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful first day of spring! 

It was glorious here! 80 degrees and perfect! I am so enjoying this weather. I truly hate the cold and hope someday to move somewhere warm most all year round. So this early spring has lifted me up into sun shiny happiness. I am loving it. 

I skipped the gym for the first time in 2 months yesterday and went right home so we could jump on the Harley and take off. Oh it was heaven. I lose myself every time  get on that wonderful piece of machinery. We rode up to a friends to check out a quad he was offering to Mr. Primcat for some car repair. Someone ran into his truck and his car has some rust so the Mr. (who's life is auto body and paint and customizing cars) is going to fix it for the quad. And the fun part... is the quad is for me! Woohoo! Excited! I'm such a tomboy! Bring on the quad!

My soon to be nice quad once hubby does his magic on it.

It'a a mess... but hubby will make it awesome.


And this is Mr. Primcats quad. 




After checking out the quad we headed to dinner and went to Applebee's. They have a bunch of new WW meals and they are so good. The Grilled Jalapeno Lime Shrimp is my favorite and it's only 8 points! Yum! 




And that brings us to this weeks weigh in... 


Starting Weight: 150

Last Weeks Weight: 137

This Weeks Weight: 136

Total Lost: 14 Pounds

Down another pound! Yay!!! 

I actually hit 135 last Friday but I had a little to much food and drink celebration for ol' St. Pat and lost the number by Monday. lol.

That's ok! Zumba class tonight... I'll get rid of it again! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I'd also give you an eye update. 

Everything is great. My vision is really good. I have very little disturbances at all anymore. I am having some dry eye that causes blurry vision but that should clear up in time too. 

The only thing that I still have that is bad is that I can't drive at night. The lights are huge star bursts so driving at night is very dangerous. I can't see because the lights blind me. I have only driven once at night and that was to Angie's and it was so scary I wasn't sure I was going to make it home. They said it could take up to a year to clear worst case. So until this clears I'm a day driver. No biggie. My man drives me where ever I need to go. :) 

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! 


Until next time... 

Carmen and the Primcats






17 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Alright another pound and yeah for hubbies that buy big toys for us!!

bettyj said...

so glad your eyes are improving! congrats on the pound too. Life is good!

Unknown said...

I wish I could be that disciplined with food choices and exercise, congrats! I use to hate Ohio winters and swore I would move somewhere like the Carolinas and now I'm in Vermont lol. Enjoy the weather!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Congrats on the weight loss! so glad to hear the eyes are healing well!!! OLM

BumbleBeeLane said...

Glad your eyes are healing.The 4 wheeler looks like fun! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen
Congrats girl for the toy~ eyes healing & yes Whoo Hooo weight loss~
way to go~
enjoy the bike rides~
smiles
Teresa

Primitive Stars said...

Hey Carmen,you go girl,another pound,booya!!!!!! Also great to hear good news on your eye. The quad will be a hoot!! Good Day To You,Francine.

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats on another pound lost!! I'm down another pound too.
Love your new toy!! My huggy and the girls get to play on quads when we go up to my sister-in-laws.
We sure are having great weather for getting out on the Harley.
hugs,
Cindy

Lynn said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. I am so happy for you. I can't drive myself either so hubby takes me everywhere I need to go. Mine is because the amount of pain meds I am on ahh not a wise thing to drive on pain meds and you would be surprised at the people who do!!! Love your home decorations for spring! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Lynn

frontporchprims said...

Good Job Carmen!!! How exciting to get an ATV for yourself. We drive them up to my FIL's farm. Have a great evening. -Steph-

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!
I need to loose a few pounds ~ but I love my sweets to much! LOL
Glad to hear the eyes are doing better. I know how you feel about the night driving ~ I didn't have my eyes done ~ but I see those same burst of lights.
Hope your enjoying all this nice weather!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lois Christensen said...

Glad your eyesight is getting better! Hoping and praying the nighttime vision gets better as well. Congrats on the extra pound loss!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Way to go.
All you wonderful ladies are making me want to get off my lazy butt and try to get in shape!
I'm so glad your vision has gotten a lot better.
It had me worried for awhile. So happy everything is good.
As for driving at night, I can't see at night either.
The oncoming lights blind me.
The weather here in Southern IL has been beautiful too!
I'm loving it!!
Hugs,
Tam

Anonymous said...

Good morning Carmen. Love the quad runner. You'll have lots of fun riding that. I use to have one and the Mr. traded it for a Kubota. He tends to do alot of trading, cars, bikes, etc.
Something he wants of course, lol.
Enjoy this nice day
Tamera
Country at heart

Merry Wind Farm said...

I;m sure you are really enjoying this warm spring will all of your bikerides...I am so glad that your eyes are finally better, I was getting worried with all your bad symptoms. So glad that everything finally turned out ok.
Melinda

Kendra said...

That quad will be so much fun, I'd love to have one, we do snowmobiles and in younger days I rode dirt bikes (Dad made me get a MC license in order to get a driver's license!) and raced trails. Now just auto cross w/ the Mustang :)

You go girl w/ the weight lose, that is wonderful! Glad to hear about the eye situation too...you are gonna' be one hot mama on that quad girl!

Kendra

Primsue said...

Congrats on your weight loss - you are doing great. I had the Jalapeno Lime Shrimp the last time we went to Applebee's - yummy! So glad your eyes are improving.
Blessings,
Sue