Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A yummy snack from Cinch!

This is my Absolute favorite breakfast/snack recipe from Cinch!.  Even Hubby likes it!

It’s a Kiwi Crunch and it’s delish!


















One slice Whole Wheat bread toasted.
1/4 cup Low fat or no fat Ricotta Cheese.
2 Tablespoons sliced Almonds
One whole kiwi peeled and sliced.

0131012252


Little trick for perfect slices… use an egg slicer. :) Also works for slicing olives, mushrooms and lots of other softer foods.


0131012243b


Another variation just as yummy… everything the same just use a banana!


0201010817b


0201010817

YUMMY!!!! And good for you to boot! Try it!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

7 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Those both look really good Carmen, I love kiwi and will have to give that a try:) Hope you are staying warm and have a wonderful day:)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Yum! Strawberries would be awesome. And cream cheese! As my grandkids say, "Everything is better with cream cheese!"I have all the ingredients today. Yesterday was shopping day!
Thanks!
★Linda★

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

YUMMO! I just had the banana version for breakfast but used lo fat cottage cheese. I am going to try it with ricotta and kiwi next time!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

yummy! I love kiwi,it is so good.
thanks for the recipe,
Teresa

Fran. said...

Carmen those are picture perfect!! And look yummy!! You are doing such a great job and not letting being sick get to you!!! I am trying really hard right now! I've got to do better! just started this week. I do better walking at home on my exercise TV on Demand, and counting calories! Walking is the only exercise I can do cuz of my bladder disease! But at least it's something! You make me want to do better!! Thanks, hope you're staying warm and cozy! XO Fran.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

yummy!!! for my tummy...they both look good..how are the meds treating you?

Firecracker Kid said...

Very good Carmen. I would eat those:) Would you come be my chef?? LOL.
Hugs~Carol