Sunday, February 27, 2011

A must read for every blogger! (repost)









Good day blogging buddies!

This is a repost and a MUST READ for every blogger. Please click the link below to read a how to on how to make your blog better and more user friendly for your followers!

http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/11/making-your-blog-more-communication.html


Hello friends!

I just came across the greatest blog entry at www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com. I want to share it with you because it will help make your blogs better and makes them more user friendly for your visitors!

I know when I started blogging I made the opposite of every choice she talks about. lol! I have since changed my ways and made my blog more user friendly but I so often come across blogs that aren’t and not even because that’s how you, the blogger, wants it. Mostly because that’s just how blogger sets you up and you don’t know any different.

So I want to pass along this great link to Funky Junks entry to help everyone make their blogs more visitor friendly!

http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/11/making-your-blog-more-communication.html

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

3 comments:

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Hi Carmen, I think when you first start blogging its the security side of things that makes us cautious. I have just recently take word verification off but am now going to change how the comment box pops up, I use to have a long list of comments, then changed it to the comment box, will change it back now, LOL!

Have a good weekend,
Karen

Raymond Homestead said...

These are great tips Carmen! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing! I thought my word verification was off but when I checked it wasn't! lol