Tuesday, November 9, 2021


Hey Friends, 

Crafting again today! 
Making some wonderful dehydrated oranges to decorate with. 
Both for myself, and to sell. 

The trick to dehydrating oranges is to get them cut at all the same thickness. I use a cheap mandolin slicer from Aldi's for that. You can see it in the bowl. 
Then pat them as dry can you can before placing them neatly in the dehydrator. 


I love to use these in bowls around the house at the holidays. 



And of course string them and hang them on the tree as ornaments like they did in the old days. 
They have such a pretty sparkle when the light hits them! 



I will have these for sale soon both from me directly and they will be available 

in my booth at Old Tin Cup Antiques in Mt. Victory, Ohio. 


Blessings,
Carmen




 

1 comment:

acorn hollow said...

I just dried some in the oven and they came out pretty good.
I love them too
Cathy