Friday, September 10, 2021

Crafty Friday!

 Hi friends,

I've been busy today crafting away making fall item's for my booth! 

It's been ages since I've crafted and I'm enjoying myself so much! Its so therapeutic! 

Painting, glue guns, candle making and spray paint everywhere today! 


Crisp white pumpkins will be something fun! 



Painted this tin shelf a wonderful Fall red. 



Little pumpkin witch coming right up! 


Can you guess what this is for? 



Candle making!


Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Blessings, 
Carmen

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

It is nice to visit you again! I some how lost you a lot time ago. Yes you are wax deep into fall it all looks wonderful!
Cathy

Unknown said...

Love the Witch Pumpkins adorable. Have fun creating.
A friend of mine just sent me this link for a place in Bucyrus that also does booths. She tells me it has pretty steady business. Thought I'd pass it along could be another possible place you could set up your wares. https://thepickwickplace.com/