Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Well hello there stranger!

Hi Friends,

No worries I am still alive and well. Just busy with warm weather stuff and not on here as much.

I wanted to pop in today to let you know about our friend Earlene at Primitive Passion Decorating’s blog.

 

IMG_2902

(Stole this pic from her! Ha! Isn’t it perfect!)

As many of you know she has been having blog issues. She had an IT guy out last week to work on the problem. What had happened is her blog name got changed somehow in blogger. So he changed it back.

You will find Earlene at

http://earlene-primitivepassiondecorating.blogspot.com/

Somehow the word decorating had been removed and that is why she has disappeared from our blog rolls even though she has been there all along. She still isn’t on our blog rolls so you will need to sign up for her email link to be reminded when she posts. Or you can bookmark her and just pop in whenever. I also unfollowed her and then refollowed her in friend connect just to be safe.

Stop over and say hi to Earlene! She misses all your visits!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

8 comments:

bettyj said...

Carmen I appreciate this as I was going to E-mail her and see if she was okay.

Earlene said...

Thanks Carmen
Your a great friend!!!!
(((Hugs))))
Earlene

cynthia lee designs said...

Carmen,
I still can't get her on my feed either and now I'm not getting her blog through post thru email. It tells me that I've following her thru email, but I did not get an email for the last 5 posts. Errr.... I left her a message letting her know. I'm going to have to check daily to see if she post.
Sorry to hear what you have been going thru with your car. We hope to go car shopping soon. I'm excited about getting a new car after 10 years. Gary will drive the van and I get the new car!! Yeah!!!
hugs,
Cindy

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

Hi Carmen,

I have not seen a post from you in some time, is everything okay?

Sue

Allison said...

Thinking of you-- I also thought of you yesterday, when I was on Pinterest and see you haven't blogged lately. I hope everything is ok.

Jessica said...

You haven't posted in such a long time, hope you all are doing okay!

Theresa said...

Hope all is well. Hope to see you post again soon.

Tiff said...

Hope all is well with you.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas. You are missed.
Tiff