Friday, June 1, 2012

Full of ideas!

 

Hi Friends,

I am full of giant ideas tonight!

GreatIdea

Thoughts running though my head…

~ Move a trash picked piece upstairs to the bedroom to be a tv stand. Gonna work!Just Measured it!

~ Install a pool because it’s been hot as heck and pools are less than $100.00 these days. Happening this weekend.

~ Make the cat enclosure bigger. And how to do that. Money is the obstacle here. lol! Not the idea!

~ Redecorate my office at work because I have tons of pieces to do it with in my basement. Gonna ask my work bosses how they feel about this! Guessing they won’t give a hoot… but gotta check!

~ Finish this idea inducing bottle of wine ;o) and not feel a bit bad about it because my weigh in today was an fully deserved and long awaited 126 and I have Zumba in the morning and I can’t wait! Woohoo!

I am blessed!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

4 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Great ideas!!
Congrats on the 126...way to go!!
Have a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Simple Pleasures said...

I usually get those great ideas when im about to fall asleep and hope I won't forget them in the morning. A pool sounds great. Congrats on the weight loss, your doing wonderful.
xoxo

Primsue said...

You go girl! Congrats on the 126 - great job!
Blessings,
Sue

~Sara said...

What a fun post!! Congrats on all accomplishments!! Blessings for a fun weekend! ~Sara