Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pennsylvania Prims!

Sorry it’s taken me so long to post this! This post is SOOOOO very long overdue! I drafted it back in May when we went to PA for the Camper! Here it is……….


I know you all have been asking what I got on our trip to PA earlier this year and I apologize that I am so slow to get things posted but it’s just been so crazy at Primcats house! So here we go…
In the SHORT time I had in PA before meeting the guy to pick up the camper I managed to find an awesome prim shop called Cocalico Creek Country Store. It was wonderful! We were driving down the road and I spotted a sign that said Primitive and I about gave Mr. Prim cat a heart attack when I yelped out to stop! LOL! He missed it and pulled into the next antique mall’s parking lot so we jumped out and ran through that shop real fast. Nothing I liked jumped out so back to Cocalico Creek Country Store!
I didn’t buy anything big there but I got a lot of things I really liked! And I thought their prices were pretty reasonable compared to my local prim stores. They were less expensive for sure. I was happy!

Here’s a shot of the interior…
0522001255
And a shot of their card. Hit this place up if your in the area. Loved it! Beautiful!
0523001951a
And some fun goodies I bought!
0523001948
0523001950
0523001950a

So that’s what I got in PA in May!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!! Come back soon!

Carmen and the Primcats

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Carmen...well you are a gal after my own heart...PA - ya just gotta love that area don't you.
Now you bought some very nice goodies there for sure.
And where is the camper picture...have any???

I'm heading for Lancaster, Pa in 2 weeks and I have been planning on going to Cocalico Creek - it's on my list - so now I know I HAVE TO GO!!!!

Thanks for the great post.
Karen

A Primitive Homestead said...

Great goodies. I really love those little birds. Blessings!