Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rolling Acres Goodies ~ Part 2

 

As promised my blogging buddies, I’m back to show you the wonderful treasures I purchased from from Angie and Rachel. Treasures from friends are always so much more special to me when I display them or gift them. And seeing as how I think Rachel and Angie are the nicest blogging friends a girl could ask for I’m honored to have their work in my home. :)

On to the good stuff! Pictures!

Just look at all my treasures!

 IMAG0153

Are these not the cutest ever? I love them. I bought these as a gift… so I already told Rachel I need more because I have to have some for me too! LOL!

IMAG0154

How cute is this Bee! Squeal!!!!!

IMAG0155

Mr. Bee found the perfect home next to a wonderful skeep in the entry way. I’m about to take summer down and start on fall but this little bee wanted to stay near the hive for a while!

  IMAG0157 

More cute bowl fillers! Another gift. I actually bought these for me and then decided to gift them. SO again… I need more! LOL!

IMAG0159

This adorable crow… yep… another gift… but I think I will need Angie to make me one for myself too cuz I love him! LOL!

IMAG0160 

The witch is MINE!!!! LOL! Do you not just adore her angry little brow? Angie sewed her a hairy wart too while I shopped!

LOVE HER! October needs to get here so she can come out!

IMAG0162 

How about a cute little sheep! Baaaaaah!

IMAG0164

He landed here in the living room on the hearth. Front and center!

IMAG0169

I see ewe! Oh wait… never mind… I don’t. I’m a prim sheep with no eyes! HA!

 

IMAG0171

And lets not forget the primcat Angie gifted me. Supuuuurrrrr special! ;)

IMAG0168

 

And I meant to post this yesterday but missed it so it’s an add on to today. Here’s where the pail from yesterday’s post landed.

IMAG0166

In a gathering beside the pie safe in the kitchen.

IMAG0167   

So there you have it. That’s all my goodies from the craft show! I got some good stuff don’t you think?

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

11 comments:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Such great goodies from some of the nicest girls!! I love that sheep! So cute. :) I do the same thing, I start out buying as gifts, but then I want them too. LOL
Have a great day~Stacy

~Madalynne~ said...

Love it all Carmen ~ but that witch is my absolute favorite!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Carmen ,
we can arrange more goodes , for sure gives us and excuse to get together! :0) I just love Rachels salt doughs they are awesome and she sold quite a few of them at the show glad you like yours!Hope you have a great day ! hugs lil raggedy angie
PS your witch's unibrow looks even angrier when you tilt her hat just so ! lol

Angela said...

Carmen, Such neat goodies from two great girlies. So neat you getting to meet Angie and Rachel in person. Love the salt dough ornaments and the little witch is darling. Glad you had a great day at the craft fair. Hoping you are having a great week.
Angela

The Moonlit Stitch said...

A fine stash of handmades by two talented ladies! They look great in your home Carmen! ~*~Lisa

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love your bee? I did bee themed this summer too but put it away to do back to school decor for the time being. I can't wait for October and fall decor either.

michelle said...

Wonderful goodies!I just love Angies crow and them mummy salt doughs are so cute!Looks like you scored big time!Enjoy!big hugs michelle

Jessica said...

You got lots of wonderful goodies! I love the crow the best. I guess I should make myself one so I can stop wishing for all the great ones I see on other people's blogs! lol

Blessings, Jessica

Carmen S. said...

OH Carmen, I'm drooling....Love those Halloween ornies and the crows and that witch with her hairy wart, LOL, she is adorable!!!!! On the beans, yup..just pulled the whole plant and hung to dry, if you try them just be sure to buy the "kidney beans", have a great day!!!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Carmen
Wonderful goodies~ I love the bee~ squeal~ giggles!!!
You displayed everything so cute!!
smiles
Teresa

auntdeedee said...

What great goodies!!!! Those bowl fillers are just ADORABLE!!