Friday, October 29, 2010

Yay Friday!

I am so excited right now! It’s Friday and that means I get to go pick up my pie safe tonight at 7!!! I can’t wait.

mypiesafe

Thanks for all the comments on the safe! I’ve been dreaming all week about finishing it and I can’t wait to get started! I just know It’s going to come out beautifully!

I forgot to share what I paid for this beauty! You know how I love to share a deal!

The Pie tins and antiquing solution were purchased from Don’s Furniture Clinic and cost me $70.00. I probably could have gotten the tins cheaper and already antiqued if I wanted to wait longer but after 5 months I was so sick of waiting I just wanted them here and done.

The actual cost of having the carpenter build the safe was $130.00.

So all in all I only have $200.00 in it!

Can you believe that?

The one I ordered from the prim shop was estimated to be priced around $500.00 depending on what it actually came in at once he built it.

Can you believe I will only have $200 in this! I’m pretty proud of myself right now. Beaming from ear to ear! :)

If any of you Ohio ladies need something built… here is Todd's website! http://wood.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Please tell him I sent you!

Have a blessed day everyone!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

1 comment:

Carmen S. said...

You did good Carmen, I love it!!!!!