Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Harvest!

 

1005002215

 

Hello Friends! Long time no blog! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying getting their houses getting ready for fall! I know I sure have been! I don’t think I have a single place left to put a pumpkin!!! LOL!

So much has been happening at Primcats house that I haven’t had time to post about it. But I’m happy to say I’m back and ready to share!!! The dining room had a COMPLETE makeover based on all my Pfaltzgraff Folk Art dishes (all that’s left is the crown molding!), the living room just got repainted last weekend and is in the process of being put back together, the former scrapbook room now turned prim/craft room had a total makeover , the laundry room got decorated, and I’ve completely decorated the house for fall! You won’t believe it!

I’ve been a very busy girl with the help of a very helpful hubby!

Happy fall ya’ll and I’ll see you soon!

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

can't wait to see pics!
★Linda★

A Primitive Homestead said...

So nice to see a post from you today. I have been wondering about the paint & what you decided. Can not wait to see it all. So wonderful you & hubby are working together creating & decorating your home. Happy Fall You All! Blessings to your little family.