Thursday, June 14, 2012

~ Thrifty Thursday ~

Hi Friends!

Bet this one threw you off didn’t it? It’s been so long since I’ve had anything worth showing for Thrifty Thursday. I’ve gotten a  few doodads lately though… lets take a look!

As always my little cat-dog Tracy is right there to help me. :)

  2012-05-20_17-32-10_471

Found this wonderful canning Jar. $5.50. Love it!

Looking for some flags to put in it.

2012-05-20_17-33-22_388

A cute wall box. $1.00. No Makeover needed. Prim perfect as is!

2012-05-20_17-36-34_19

A lovely salt glazed pottery piece. It’s big. Probably 8” across. Pretty cool!

2012-05-20_17-35-58_297

A nice 10” crackled plate.

2012-05-20_17-36-56_49

A 12” pewter plate.

2012-05-20_17-37-12_133 

The pickins’ have been slim… but I think I found a few keepers. :)

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

15 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Carmen! I'll trade for that fuzzy grey goodie you have there!! --Jan

Carmen S. said...

You found some great things and Miss Tracy is a beautiful cat-dog:)Have a wonderful day Carmen!!!!

Ann said...

Carmen - you sure did find some keepers! I have given up on GW. JUNK. Can't wait to see your redo of the wall box. ~Ann

Pendleton Primitives said...

Those are great thrifty finds!
~Christina

Sunny Simple Life said...

Ugh you find the best stuff. The crock is my favorite and yes some tea stained flags would be perfect.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Carmen~Great finds~ I adore the photo of Tracy & the pretty canning jar( great price!!!)
smiles
Teresa

Unknown said...

Carmen,
I swear you Always find the best stuff!
I've said before but I'll say it again...
One day I'm coming to get you and we are going Junkin'.
:)
Hugs,
Tam

Unknown said...

I have no idea why my previous comment showed up 3 times.
Crazy Blogger!
Sorry about that.
Tam

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you did find some really kewl stuff.;)

Prims By The Water said...

What great finds Carmen. Love em all!! Take care, Janicce

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Carmen, yes, what great finds, love the canning jar and the puddy tat beside it.Happy Flag Day, Blessings Francine.

Cheryl said...

Great finds, especially the canning jar. Love the cat!
Hugs,
Cheryl

cynthia lee designs said...

You found some great keepers!!
Love everything, but that crock was an awesome find!!
hugs,
Cindy

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Awesome goodies as always.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What wonderful finds Carmen. I Love the canning jar. Have a wonderful weekend!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net