Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wanna Swap?

Good Morning my crafty, artsy, way more talented than me friends!

I think I have something you might want to get your hands on! :)

IMAG1397


Take a look at these rusty bad boys! 


IMAG1304

Heavy gauge. Big. Between 8" and 12" inches each. Sturdy and Heavy.

Rust is real! And so pretty!

I have a whole mattress full!

IMAG1399

And I could for sure see something bobbin on these bad boys by the holidays!

IMAG1401

How do you get some you ask?

IMAG1403

Simple. Swap me!

IMAG1404

I need to fill my hoard with Christmas treasures for the upcoming holidays! I just don’t have enough Prim Christmas to decorate my home!

IMAG1405

Show me what ya got ladies!

IMAG1406

Looks like these run on ebay for between $3.00 and $5.00 each plus shipping. Again… I’m not asking to sell them… I’m asking to swap them. (If you really need some I would sell them.) I’m just giving you a monetary idea of what I think they are worth.

IMAG1407

If ya want some… leave me a comment or send me an email with what you have to swap and if I want it we will work something out!

Please keep my decor in mind when offering. :)


IMAG1408


On a different note… Good news! My tooth is feeling a tiny bit better today. No jabbing pain. Just a little ache. That makes me very happy! What does not make me happy is that on Thursday I go back in and I know that it’s going to start all over again. Not looking forward to that at all. I am on antibiotics and I’m taking them as instructed. And I am on pain killers but I only take them when I absolutely must because I still have to work. I really appreciate everyone's sympathy, advice and kind words. Please pray that Thursday goes much smoother and I don’t have another week of pain like I just did.

Until next time…

Carmen and the Primcats

PS… Blogger is being really weird and posting my scheduled post whenever it wants. I apologize for the kitchen post this morning… it is not completed but blogger posted it anyway. Blogger is being a super pain lately!

13 comments:

frontporchprims said...

Super springs. I bet tons of people will want to swap. I have the same problem you do. I don't have much prim Christmas either. I just started this whole prim decorating fun and have to transform every holiday decor. It may take a couple of years of collecting. Good luck. Thank goodness for pain killers. Good luck tomorrow. -Steph-

Trace4J said...

So happy you are feeling better. UGH tooth pain is the worst.
Prayin for you!
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

love the cool springs!

cynthia lee designs said...

Carmen,
Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Will be saying prayers for you as you get the rest of the root canal done.

I'll swap with you for some rusty bed springs. I'm thinking that I could give you a burlap Christmas tree mouse, a snowman, a rusty tin plate with fabric Christmas cookies on it or a surprise from the primitive show that I'm going to in 1 1/2 weeks. Depending on how many you want to swap...you can have lots of my goodies. Just let me know what you think.
hugs,
Cindy

Rachel said...

Good luck swapping your crusty springs~I'm sure lots of people will want some!:) Glad to hear your tooth is a little better ~ I pray Thursday goes nothing like last week for you!

jennifer768 said...

Glad that you are feeling better! Will be keeping you in my prayers. Hugs,Jen

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Fabulous Springs Carmen!
So glad your tooth is a little easier for you but can understand you not looking forward to Thursday!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Glad to hear your doing better - don't blame you for dreading going back - but hopefully it will make it better....They can numb it good and fix it right and then not have to deal with this....In any event, I'll be saying a prayer or two....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Tolentreasures said...

I'll swap with you, not for me, but for my daughter. She is looking for these bed springs. She does all kinds of primitive stitcheries and has some great pillows and snowmen heads, etc. I do painting, you can check out my blog and see if there is anything that you want. or I can paint something that you think up! Let me know!

Cathy

Allison said...

I need to get started on Christmas, anything in particular you're looking for?

Ellie's Country Accents said...

I'd love to swap for the springs. What are you particularly looking for for Christmas? Email me & I'll send you pics.
Ellie

ohiofarmgirl said...

I would love to trade...but I will have to think about what I would have to trade....we will see. Dianntha

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Boo. Tooth aches are never fun. They seem to make your whole head ache.

I don't have much to swap, just some winter and Christmas themed salt dough bowl fillers. If those sound good to you, I would take just a few springs off your hands.

Firecracker Kid said...

Prim perfect springs gal! I'm so glad to hear your tooth is feeling better. Hugs~Carol