Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I’m looking for…

Thanks friends for the welcome backs and warm wishes for my husband and I. I really appreciate them more than you can imagine!

So now that we’re all caught up… lets get back to the prim stuff!

Can you point me in the right direction?

About a year ago I came across a blog where a very smart woman had been collecting old doors and her and her hubby built them into a wall in her basement. I’ve been collecting my own and now I’m re-looking for that inspiration! Have you seen it?

I also ran across another blog where another smart couple had used old doors and shutters to make a privacy fence. Do you know who that was?

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I know exactly which blogs you are talking about...the one that was made into a wall in her basement is Kindra over at http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com and the one who made it into a privacy fence had her house featured in the Country Sampler and she is Linda from http://primpyourpad3.blogspot.com

Thank You for dropping by for my fun shopping spree. This is my first time coming over to your blog. I must go and read some posts.

Have a great day!

Sandy

Carmen and the Primcats said...

My goodness Sandy! You're on it! Brilliant! :o) Thanks!

My Colonial Home said...

Well I'm glad Sandy knew! LOL
I remember them but wouldn't have guessed who had them...
Hope you get yours made....and then show pictures.
Hugs, Karen

Sandy said...

I am just happy that I remembered...LOL. No really, I remembered them because I have a thing for old doors myself and when Kindra made a wall with her's, I thought what a perfect thing to do. And the same with Linda, so different but I loved it.

I had thought that I never visited your blog before but after reading over some old posts, I do remember dropping by and checking in with ya. I remember when you hit the jackpot with your new dishes. I LOVE them so...

I definately will be back :)

Sandy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I remembered but Sandy beat me to it,lol! Jus t loved what they did with them:)
Rondell